WE ARE OPEN AND HAVE MET OUR COVID 19 SAFETY REQUIREMENTS
10. What groups are allowed to meet in my pub?
The guidance for groups in pubs reflects the current Government guidance for groups meeting generally. Currently this states:
Going to a pub or restaurant with members of another household
From 4 July, when eating or drinking out with people you do not live with, you should only meet one other household if you are seated indoors. People from more than two households at once cannot meet indoors. If you are eating or drinking outdoors, you can do so with one other household or in a group of up to 6 people from different households.
In all cases, people from different households should ensure they socially distance as much as possible. Premises should also take reasonable steps to help you do so in line with COVID-19 secure principles. It remains the case that you should only have close social contact with people
- All Team Members have undergone Covid 19 training through Greene King
- All team Members will regularly wash their hands and use Hand Sanitiser
- All team members have their temperature checked at the start of every shift
- All team members will be required to stay at home if unwell
- All team Members will be required to follow official guidance for self isolating
- All team Members are required to wear PPE as appropriate
- The team will follow a policy of no physical contact and will observe social distancing wherever possible
Covid 19 Accommodation
Our Valued Guests
- We will ask you to complete a Guest registration Form upon arrival that will be held on out system for 21 days to meet the Track and Trace requirements for the Government
- We have a Visit Safe App which we will ask you to Check into during your stay
- We have cleaned your bedroom following strict Covid safety guidelines
- We have left a 24 hour gap between the previous guest departing and your arrival
- Please wash you hands when returning to your room
- We encourage you to use the toilet in your bedroom , rather than public areas
- Please respect the social distancing measures and one way systems we have in place
- On departure please ventilate the room, leave any dirty towels in the shower tray, leave the rubbish outside the room double bagged and the key inside the door.
- We will endeavour to use contactless payment with the card details
Risk Assessments To Meet Covid 19 Safety Requirements.
A copy of our current Covid 19 Risk Assessment is available at our Check in Area should guest wish to look at it.