WE ARE OPEN AND HAVE MET OUR COVID 19 SAFETY REQUIREMENTS
- All Team Members have undergone Covid 19 training through Greene King
- All team Members will regularly wash their hands and use Hand Sanitiser
- All team members have their temperature checked at the start of every shift
- All team members will be required to stay at home if unwell
- All team Members will be required to follow official guidance for self isolating
- All team Members are required to wear PPE as appropriate
- The team will follow a policy of no physical contact and will observe social distancing wherever possible
Covid 19 Accommodation
Our Valued Guests
- We will ask you to complete a Guest registration Form upon arrival that will be held on out system for 21 days to meet the Track and Trace requirements for the Government
- As from 24th September we will be using the NHS Track and Trace App which we will ask you to use during your stay
- We have cleaned your bedroom following strict Covid safety guidelines
- We have left a 24 hour gap between the previous guest departing and your arrival
- Please wash you hands when returning to your room
- We encourage you to use the toilet in your bedroom , rather than public areas
- Please respect the social distancing measures and one way systems we have in place
- On departure please ventilate the room, leave any dirty towels in the shower tray, leave the rubbish outside the room double bagged and the key inside the door.
- We will endeavour to use contactless payment with the card <
Risk Assessments To Meet Covid 19 Safety Requirements.
A copy of our current Covid 19 Risk Assessment is available at our Check in Area should guest wish to look at it.